Criminal Law Directions offers the most student-friendly guide to the subject; a considered balance of depth, detail, context, and critique, it empowers students to evaluate the law, understand its practical application, and approach assessments with confidence.
- Gain a complete understanding of the topic: we won't overload or leave your students short, just the right amount of detail conveyed clearly
- Understand the law in context: with scene-setting introductions and highlighted case extracts, the practical importance of the law becomes clear
- Identify when and how to evaluate the law critically: we'll introduce the key areas of debate and give your students the confidence to question the law
- Direct and consolidate their knowledge: visually engaging learning and self-testing features aid understanding and help your students tackle assessments with confidence
- Elevate their learning: with the ground-work in place you can aspire to take learning to the next level, the authors provide direction on going further