Family Law, 10th Edition, by Jonathan Herring, is the best-selling textbook that’s loved by students and lecturers alike. Offering exceptional coverage of all key family law principles, this book explores the theories, debates and ethical dilemmas that underpin the subject, ensuring you have the knowledge required to critique the existing law and evaluate reform options.
The tenth edition has been fully updated with all significant legal developments in family law, including:
- A discussion of the COVID pandemic and Family Law
- A full analysis of the new law in the Divorce, Dissolution and Separation Act 2020
- An explanation of the new law on domestic abuse
- A detailed debate on the new case law on contact and domestic abuse
- New material on financial orders on divorce
- Recent development on the law on marriage