This best-selling undergraduate textbook from renowned authors Kirsty Horsey & Erika Rackley offers a lively, accessible and thoughtful treatment of all key topics taught on tort law courses, and includes carefully chosen learning features to help students become engaged and critical thinkers.
- Problem questions at the beginning of each chapter set the scene, immediately putting the law in context. Outline answers and an annotated version with issues and cases to consider gives students further insights into the subject
- 'Counterpoint' and 'pause for reflection' boxes aid understanding and encourage students to think critically and engage with areas of controversy or reform
- Annotated statutes and judgments explain the more difficult points of law and help students develop the invaluable skills of reading, interpreting and analysing - essential for study
- Suitable for use as a stand-alone textbook, or in conjunction with Casebook on Tort Law, making it an essential resource for students
- Learning is supported online by outline answers to questions in the book, annotated web links and video clips, guidance on answering problem and essay questions, downloadable annotated case judgments and statutes, and additional content on negligence and product liability