Land Law: Text, Cases, and Materials offers a comprehensive, critical, and case-focused approach to the subject, combining insightful author commentary with carefully selected extracts to fully support students.
- Combines insightful author commentary with carefully selected extracts to provide a thought-provoking and contextualized account of the subject
- The authors' unique approach to land law helps students to understand how rules work in isolation as well as how they interlink, enabling them to think critically and with a high level of analysis
- Provides detailed discussion of key land law cases, drawing together extracts from leading judgments, responses to controversial decisions, and the authors' own opinion to create a well-rounded account of the subject
- Takes a thorough, detailed, and critical approach to the subject, providing a framework to support students throughout their course
- Each chapter begins with a discussion of 'central issues', providing an at-a-glance account of the key debates and principles shaping each area of law
- Includes end-of-chapter questions and further reading suggestions to support independent study of the subject and to help students prepare for assessments